Where to send my susension to be revalved.

9 replies to this topic
  • wr400guy

Posted March 09, 2006 - 08:39 PM

Hey iam looking to get my suspension revalved and im looking for a ameture desert novice moto cross.

hear are my current picks,

Factory connection

Dicks

enzo

please tell me which one or what other place can do this for me.

• clark4131

Posted March 09, 2006 - 09:04 PM

If you're anywhere near Reno or Carson City, then McCoy's is the place it should go. He's a certified RaceTech shop and he does great work at a reasonable rate...SC

• Flooder305

Posted March 10, 2006 - 08:45 AM

x2 for the Race Tech stuff

• JDrooster

Posted March 10, 2006 - 10:57 AM

Matt at ActiveRide does great suspension work. Check www.active-ride.com.

• Baron Von Beard

Posted March 10, 2006 - 11:00 AM

www.motoworksmx.com

Check out the "engine" tab and you can see some pics of the infamous "kelstr".

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bluethundaaaa

Posted March 10, 2006 - 01:37 PM

I used Enzo and I am very happy with it. I think it was kind of expensive ($600 with shipping) for new springs front and rear and complete revalve front and rear. But it was well worth the money in my opinion. :thumbsup:

• wr429j

Posted March 10, 2006 - 06:06 PM

Dicks gets my vote.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bonk:

• 642MX

Posted March 10, 2006 - 06:19 PM

Matt at ActiveRide does great suspension work. Check www.active-ride.com.

They have a nice website. How was your experience with them? How much was the service and the shipping? I may send my forks and shock to them.

• ToooFaarOutt

Posted March 10, 2006 - 09:38 PM

TooTech in Torance Ca great job great prices also.

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted March 10, 2006 - 11:07 PM

I had mine done by a Race Tech certified dealer. I am damn happy with it. If I would have sent it out, Enzo would have been my choice. I just decided to keep it local so I could have the person who actually did the work help me with adjustments along the way. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.