WR450 Graphics

5 replies to this topic
  • bonecrusher69

Posted March 09, 2006 - 05:48 PM

Hi
Last year a fellow TT member refered me to a web site that had a graphic kit for my wr. The graphic had red in it and had WRF written on it. It is a ONE Industries product. I cant seem to find another one like it. Does anyone know where I might find one. I can remember web site where I got them from. Any help would be great. Thanks :thumbsup:

• clark4131

Posted March 09, 2006 - 06:03 PM

I couldn't find the one with red in it, but I did find this one on the ONE website...SC
Posted Image

• bonecrusher69

Posted March 09, 2006 - 07:22 PM

Ya I saw that one, I'm trying to stay with I have. The tank graphic is the only one I need to replace. Gas spilled on it and now it is comming unglued. I'm not sure what kind of glue would restick it? Thanks for the input :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted March 09, 2006 - 09:10 PM

3M Super 77 aerosol adhesive will work great. If you can clean the tank area under the peeled-up portion of the graphic with rubbing alcohol or something similar, spray this stuff on and you'll be in business. Your local home improvement box ought to carry it...SC

• bonecrusher69

Posted March 10, 2006 - 12:11 AM

Thanks I'll give it a try. :thumbsup:

• RSWR450F

Posted May 06, 2006 - 01:24 PM

ACE DESIGN Yamaha WR450F 2004:

http://www.bikepics....ictures/580080/

www.rsracing.cz

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.