Schematic for Baja Designs XR600 dualsport kit

4 replies to this topic
  • SanJoseWR450F

Posted March 09, 2006 - 05:13 PM

Does anyone have a schematic, or are willing to create one from their harness, for a Baja Designs XR600 dualsport kit? I have a BD WR450F dualsport kit and am going to redo it to fit my XR600. I'll be buying the rectifier and NiCAD battery pack from BD but need to know how the wiring is routed. I'm looking for a schematic for the most recent BD kit, not the one with the FET or light switch mounted to the triple clamp. Much appreciated.

• MindBlower

Posted March 09, 2006 - 08:03 PM

Did you check their website?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SanJoseWR450F

Posted March 09, 2006 - 10:38 PM

They don't have the schematics on the website and when I called I was told they didn't give those out. They do have installation manuals online. However, there are some things that can't be answered by just having the installation manual.

• cleonard

Posted March 10, 2006 - 12:02 AM

They used to give them out. If they don't they suck! They do have some schematic on the website. I couldn't find my schematic, and I was able to use the one on the site. It wasn't quite exact, but close enough.

Here is the "new" one.
http://www.bajadesig...New (kickstarts).pdf

This is from
http://www.bajadesig...nstructions.htm

• SanJoseWR450F

Posted March 10, 2006 - 01:08 AM

cleonard, you are the man! Obviously, I asked Baja Designs the question wrong and didn't look in the right spot on their website. I feel sooooo stupid...Thanks.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.