what happened to the Rekluse thread??

4 replies to this topic
  • gregwr450f

Posted March 09, 2006 - 03:03 PM

Was it deleted?

• byggd

Posted March 09, 2006 - 04:23 PM

Last I saw the owner stepped in to set things straight. Then Brian probably deleted it because the TT store unjustly slammed :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flatnacker

Posted March 09, 2006 - 04:41 PM

Last I saw the owner stepped in to set things straight. Then Brian probably deleted it because the TT store unjustly slammed :bonk:

Yes Bryan deleted the thread because he answered all my questions and there was no need for the thread anymore. And for the record I never slamed the TT store-I actually said it was wierd that they hadn't responded as they are normally extremely good with customer service :thumbsup: . I did however slam Rekluse for not allowing shops such as TT to ship to Oz :bonk:

And in regard to TT not returning my emails: what had happened was a combination of my own stupid ass typo (I left an r out of my email address) and I.T glitches-because I had also sent PMs which never got through for whatever reason :thumbsup:

• wormstrangler

Posted March 09, 2006 - 05:39 PM

I was wondering what happened to that thread...I wanted to see if it was an email/IT related problem in the end :thumbsup:.

I work in IT...it's my job to know.

• ncmountainman

Posted March 10, 2006 - 05:35 AM

i'll middle man it to ya if you want one that bad,or i know rekluse does business in the UK :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.