1/2 corked?

The power is super smooth and easy to control. However, the difference in power delivery from corked vs. uncorked is amazing. It actually makes the bike easier to ride, if you can believe it.

To answer your real question...No you can't un-cork it 1/2 way, all the mods work togather, doing half of them make the bike harder to start, could run hotter, and will run worse(less power, poor throttle response)

By "un-corking" the bike you get a much happier bike, easier to start, and you still get the total dial on power...need less power, less throttle.

I think what Mindblower is getting at is that he loves the power the uncorked pig produces. He would just like to have more control over when and how it becomes available. I know what he means, your ploding your way up a ditch with melon sized rocks all around, you in second gear because 1st lurches to much, you miss your line, hit a melon and get thrown back. As you attempt to regain stability from the unexpected attitude you inadvertently grab extra throttle and compound the error. If this is what your talking about, let me know, as I have addressed this issue myself.