Is the 2006 YZ Green Stickered?

2 replies to this topic
  • twenty34

Posted March 07, 2006 - 12:15 PM

I'm pretty sure the new 2006 YZ 450 is a RED sticker only bike, but is there a way to make it a GREEN sticker easily? I doubt it, but thought I'd ask.

So RED means you can't ride the desert from what months? (i.e. Octillo wells, etc?). I guess it's ok in the Winter season? Sorry, I've been on a Green sticker bike so the RED is new to me.

Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PK

Posted March 07, 2006 - 12:45 PM

It's red stickered, there is no way to "convert" it to a green sticker. The Calif DMV goes by VIN whether it gets a green or a red and you can't change that (legally)...

• grayracer513

Posted March 07, 2006 - 03:15 PM

The red/green restrictions vary by locale, but most of the desert is open to reds for something on the order of October through the end of May.

I say "F* 'em!"

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.