Hot Start Connector on Carb

3 replies to this topic
  • JVP

Posted March 06, 2006 - 09:15 PM

I haven't been on TT for a while, but I have a broken connector to the Hot Start on the Carb. You know that crappy plastic part with about three threads that hold the plunger to the carb. :thumbsup: Anyway, do I have to buy the whole Hot Start assembly or do they just sell the connector? Just for info, Duck Tape is the cure for all evil. :thumbsup:

I guess I lost my profile. 04 WR450F W/every Mod done and then some.

• jmwasylyk

Posted March 06, 2006 - 09:21 PM

pro circuit makes a replacement for the cheesy plastic bit, just installed one on my 2006 wr450

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted March 06, 2006 - 09:39 PM

Zip-Ty carries them for about $15 +mystery shipping...SC

• JVP

Posted March 06, 2006 - 09:56 PM

Cool I just ordered one. :thumbsup: Now I have even more mods. I do like this bike. It has over 3K on it and it still run great! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the quick response.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.