New Wheels

It all depends what you want... If you don't need hubs then just go order some new rims and spokes... Lace them yourself.

I just noticed at my local dealer that Yamaha now sells Excel wheel sets using Yamaha hubs and parts... This is new for them. I want to say that the rear wheel was $500 retail... That might sound like a lot but it is complete, rim,spokes,hub,rotor and bearings, all assembled.... When you add it up part by part it gets expensive..

Hey I don't no if this will help you but I didn't want to spend all that money on rims and hubs and spokes so i simply had my stock rims anodized black. Turned out really nice. I also used my stock hubs and spokes. The overall appearance looks really nice. I was wanting to use some thicker spokes but the place i had them anodized suggested using my stock spokes. Once they laced them and trued them up I have to admitt i'm glad I used my stock hubs and rims cause they look damn nice. Everything out the door for anodizing the rims lacing and truing the wheels was 200 dollars. I simply had a hard time trying to swallow the price of new rims, hubs and spokes.

I looked into the very same thing. What I found was if you can lace and true yourself, buy the parts and assemble. If you have to pay the dealership or shop to do it, buy the pre-built ones. There are some good deals out there if you look hard enough. I found a buddy that would lace mine for a 12 pack of beer, so I ordered the rims (got both in blue for $160.00/new) and had my buddy use my stock hubs and spokes. Worked out good for me. ?