After Market Exhaust

7 replies to this topic
  • kelleyseiler

Posted March 05, 2006 - 04:28 PM

I saw a tunable Jetson Slipon for a XR600 which will fit a XR650L on ebay for $79.00 brand new the item # was 4617323530 if anyone was interested. Dont know anything about it but it does look better than the big black monster.

• xbreaka

Posted March 05, 2006 - 04:35 PM

personally i use a white bros e series, but iv had friends who had great luck with t-4 race exhausts, or big guns, go with what you like.

• thummaster

Posted March 05, 2006 - 08:23 PM

I bought one.......not for $79 though !!

Decent can for the money......tuneable, not a bad pack.

• wr450fyamaha

Posted March 05, 2006 - 09:08 PM

I bought one.......not for $79 though !!

Decent can for the money......tuneable, not a bad pack.

did ya pay more or less?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thummaster

Posted March 06, 2006 - 07:03 PM

I paid $120 shipped, but it took forever to get it !! The E-bay seller is in Florida and speaks a little package got "LOST" ....I made him ship me another one !!!

• CBXSmith

Posted March 13, 2006 - 06:15 PM

I just found your posting. I had bid on a Jetson Race exhaust system from a Florida supplier on EBay and won. The first note indicated it was lost in shipping. Then it was a problem with the supplier. He finally said he would retract the auction and let me know when his problem with the supplier was solved and then send me the item. I've been wondering if this is just a song and dance because the bid was low and he didn't want to sell it a a low price. When I saw you had a bit of a problem, it seemed similar to mine. Have you heard any good or bad things about this product or the supplier? I can't find any info on the "Jetson Race" band with any internet searches that I've tried. It doesn't seem to exist except with this FL dealer. Any thoughts or suggestion would be appreciated.

• Jayzonk

Posted March 13, 2006 - 10:50 PM

Anyone ever get a titanium one? Thought they might be a little more dent resistant.

• dukeryder

Posted December 13, 2006 - 07:53 PM

I see there's a new model on eBay that's not superrtrapp type. It's still super cheap. Stainless steel.

Any Experiences? I saw one of the old styles on a KLR, it didn't seem any better worse than my Big Gun P.O.S.

Related Content

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  37 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.