Oil Filter # for 06YZ450F

4 replies to this topic
  • NYMXer

Posted March 05, 2006 - 11:47 AM

What would be a good reuseable oil filter to get? I was looking at the Moose Racing one, but they have no listing for the 06. Is it the same as the 05.........I wouldn't think so?
What are people using? :thumbsup:

• SureBlue

Posted March 05, 2006 - 12:10 PM

I have a Scotts SS filter on order. Meanwhile I use the filters I bought a load for my '04... yes, they are still the same.
http://www.scottsonline.com/

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NYMXer

Posted March 05, 2006 - 12:26 PM

Thanks............I thought for sure the 06 would have a differant part # for the oil filter w/ all the rework of the oil tank.

• SureBlue

Posted March 05, 2006 - 12:31 PM

Airfilters are same too.

• NYMXer

Posted March 05, 2006 - 01:29 PM

Airfilters are same too.

Good, then I am set since my YZ 125/250 filters will all fit. I keep about 6 on hand and change often. Then I clean them all at once, usually once a month.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.