Michigan CCC Color Tour - Oct 6&7

2 replies to this topic
  • Pooley

Posted September 29, 2001 - 09:07 PM

Anyone going to the Color Tour this year? I just picked up my 01 WR426 last Thursday and do not know anyone who is going. I would at least like to have someone to verify me being alive at the end of the day so they can call my wife if I'm MIA, a riding buddy would be great. I'm just getting used to the dirt so I will be a slow rider, I had only ridden street till this week. Thanks to all in advance. Wish me luck...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt_the_Fat

Posted October 01, 2001 - 05:26 AM

Hey Pooley,
I live in Mt. Clemens and can't find anyone to ride bikes with, only quads. I'd definitely like to start doing some trail/touring. My bike isn't plated yet, though. Is yours? Let me know some info. about this CCC thang. Thanks.

• Pooley

Posted October 01, 2001 - 06:56 AM

I live in Canton just west of I-275. Check out www.cycleconservationclub.org for info. I am a new member so I don't know all the ins and outs yet. For most of the rides all you need is to have an ORV sticker, spark arrestor and meet a 94dB sound test, very few require street plates. I only have the ORV sticker right now on a stock bike. If you would like some ride specifics let me know and I will elaborate. Thanks

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.