Yz-426 Exhaust Update

6 replies to this topic
  • Shwantz34

Posted March 02, 2006 - 07:03 PM

hI GUYS ! About two month's ago i was asking you wich pipe was the best for the yz-426, and most of you have only good things to said about Thunder Alley. I can now tell you that you were right.The pipe give to the bike a very snappy response, the low end is very responsive, and the mid and top is way better (very powerful) than it was. It rev for ever and don't fall of the pipe and im pretty sure i don't loose anywhere. The quality is very good.And Mr Murray is a very good person to deal with. In conclusion, i recomand the pipe to every one who have a 426 it is the best single mod you can do , with a Quick shot. Thank's to all of you who give me the tips about Thunder Alley.

• 00YZ426FMRCD

Posted March 02, 2006 - 07:35 PM

That Sounds good. I need to Mod my exhaust as well. If you don't mind me asking - Where did you end up getting it and roughly how much? ALso - Did you have to rejet?

• beasleys

Posted March 03, 2006 - 02:49 AM

Do you know what the dB level of that pipe is?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TeamScream

Posted March 03, 2006 - 06:48 AM

Bob at ThunderAlley is the nicest guy there is, I use his pipes on my race bikes and LOVE them, they make great power and over rev well.
He is by far the best person in our sport to deal with.
Every pipe is hand crafted, top quality, super company!

• Zique

Posted March 03, 2006 - 08:14 AM

That Sounds good. I need to Mod my exhaust as well. If you don't mind me asking - Where did you end up getting it and roughly how much? ALso - Did you have to rejet?

wondering as well :thumbsup:

• Shwantz34

Posted March 04, 2006 - 12:54 PM

I bought directly from Thunder Alley ( the manufacturer) and i don't think you can buy it at any other place. Its a little companie and you will deal directly whith the genius imself Mr BOB Murray. I have put + 6 on the main jet and that's all. But i was already well jeted before i install it.
this is the link to thunder Alley.
http://www.thunder-alley.net/

• Shwantz34

Posted March 04, 2006 - 12:57 PM

For the db question i don't really Know. I would say its about the same as the original pipe, but mine was due for a repacking , so sorry but i can't help you with that one. For sure its not a quiet pipe. But it rips.................

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.