wr400f handlebar risers

6 replies to this topic
  • wrider

Posted March 02, 2006 - 03:36 PM

Can anyone point me at a good handlebar riser for my '98 wr400f?

are there any that provide both UP and BACK?

• Matty05

Posted March 02, 2006 - 05:12 PM

I have seen risers that are ment for up and forward, so I guess you could swing them around. They cost $70, so I guess you would do better with an adjustable top triple clamp. Longhorn have some protaper copies that are only $99.

• wrider

Posted March 02, 2006 - 08:29 PM

can you point me to the longhorns?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted March 02, 2006 - 08:40 PM

I think www.rockymountainmc.com sells them.

• nimiz1

Posted March 02, 2006 - 11:07 PM

you can try here

• wrryder

Posted March 02, 2006 - 11:28 PM

I've got a set of bar-backs left over from my '99 WR400. They raise the bars about an inch and move them forward or backwards, depending on which way you mount them, about an inch and a quarter. Let me know if your interested and I'll send you a picture of them tomorrow.

• olson_jr

Posted March 03, 2006 - 04:46 PM

I think I have a extra set of Thumper Racing bar risers off of my WR, let me know if your interested.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.