4 replies to this topic
  • benny_d

Posted September 27, 2001 - 08:22 AM

Check it out
http://cgi.ebay.com/...&item=595906238

• Scott_in_KC

Posted September 27, 2001 - 10:51 AM

What did you replace it with?

Just curious what everyone is using. I'm going to get something to replace my WR exhaust.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted September 27, 2001 - 12:43 PM

Benny-d,

Whatever you do dont go over to dirtrider.net and post a message with a link to your Ebay item for sale.

I did that last week and they threw a da*n hissy fit.

Turds.

------------------
Darin in Missouri - My Hurricane 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

• WRFUN

Posted September 28, 2001 - 12:19 PM

Benny_d,

Just the muffler, or header also.
And will this fit a 99 WR400.

Thanks,

Pete

• Bryan Bosch

Posted September 28, 2001 - 01:30 PM

Originally posted by MOmilkman:
Benny-d,

Whatever you do dont go over to dirtrider.net and post a message with a link to your Ebay item for sale.

I did that last week and they threw a da*n hissy fit.

Turds.

We are cool with our members doing this (unless it is clear that they just registered for this specific purpose)however, we will delete posts by commercial outfits trying to obtain free advertising at ThumperTalk. Paid advertising is always appreciated! :) Soon we will have a members wanted/for sale area. Stay tuned!

------------------
1999 WR400, IMS Seat/Tank, Pro-Tapers, Enduro Engineering Hand Guards, FMF MegaMax II Exhaust, Panoram Computer, MSR Skid Plate, Dunlop 756 front/back, Throttle Stop Cut, Air Box Lid Removed, Forks Raised 3/4 Inch

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.