Has anyone used oem.thumpertalk.com ?

9 replies to this topic
  • Beef

Posted March 01, 2006 - 02:06 PM

I am thinking about purchasing a new bike this spring, and was considering going through oem.thumpertalk.com. Has anyone bought a bike through them yet? If so, do you have anything to say about them?

• Beef

Posted March 02, 2006 - 01:10 PM

Anyone?

• jrcgaf364

Posted March 02, 2006 - 01:42 PM

"search" i think this has been asked before

• byggd

Posted March 02, 2006 - 01:47 PM

I am thinking about purchasing a new bike this spring, and was considering going through oem.thumpertalk.com. Has anyone bought a bike through them yet? If so, do you have anything to say about them?

I bought my YZ450 exhaust cam from the TT OE parts store. The dealer wanted $160 and I got it for just over a benny delivered :thumbsup: I looked into getting my wifes TT-R125 from them but my local dealer gave the same price once you take shipping into the equation

• Beef

Posted March 02, 2006 - 01:52 PM

I already did a search. There were a couple other "friend of a friend bought one" references to it, but no first hand experience.

At the bottom of the '06 off-road bike page it says that thumpertalk has no affiliation with whomever is selling the bikes, and that the bikes are sold AS-IS...which kinda worries me. I don't know if good reviews of small items bought at the the TT store really apply to the bikes advertized at oem.thumpertalk.com...for that big of a purchase, I'd like TT to have SOME accountability...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted March 02, 2006 - 04:26 PM

Search in the General Forums, I bet its been discussed there.

• Beef

Posted March 02, 2006 - 04:35 PM

As I said, I DID a search, I didn't just limit myself to the WR forum. It has been discussed, but no-one had any first hand experience that I saw. There were only like 19 threads that came up in the search, and only about 3 of them actually pertained to oem.thumpertalk.com. Perhapse I don't know the best way to search for it. If you can find me what I'm looking for that's already been discussed, I'd be more than happy to quit kicking this horse! :thumbsup:

• clark4131

Posted March 02, 2006 - 04:56 PM

Instead of beating the horse, why not go right to its mouth? Give the guys at the TT store a call. They've always been totally helpful with me and I'm sure they'll have all the answers to your questions. They're not salesmen, they're riders who decided to let their passion turn into a business that helps out the fellow dirt fanatics...SC

• 642MX

Posted March 02, 2006 - 05:02 PM

I searched for you and found nothing. Maybe you should be the first to buy a bike from TT and then write a testimonial about it.

• Matty05

Posted March 02, 2006 - 05:03 PM

I haven't ordered off them, yet..................
They are very helpful and quick to reply! Very cheap too!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.