Changing Oil Type!?

I have been using the Yamalube 10W-30. Due to the temperatures in Dubai I am going to change my oil type to 15W-50.

The only oil I can find is the Mobil 1 Racing 4T bike oil. Has anyone used this oil before? ? Any feedback.

Furthermore, once I change over I was planning to change the oil and filter, warm the engine, ride for about 15 minutes and do another oil and filter change as a flush so that I finally have as little mixing of the 2 different oils as possible. How does that sound ? or should I not bother with the second change. :bonk:

I could only see the second change being necissary if one is synthetic and the other is not. If they are both synthetic or both nonsynthetic then I see no reason to do so. There will always be old oil in your motor no matter what. How often do you change your oil? I change it around 150 miles just to keep it fresh, but I got a reusable filter and clean it every time. But like I said, I would not worry too much about that second oil change if they are both synthetic or nonsynthetic.

I have been using the Yamalube 10W-30. Due to the temperatures in Dubai I am going to change my oil type to 15W-50.

The only oil I can find is the Mobil 1 Racing 4T bike oil. Has anyone used this oil before? ? Any feedback.

Furthermore, once I change over I was planning to change the oil and filter, warm the engine, ride for about 15 minutes and do another oil and filter change as a flush so that I finally have as little mixing of the 2 different oils as possible. How does that sound ? or should I not bother with the second change. :bonk:

no need, change your oil often and your motor will stay clean :bonk: