Pricing.. how much did you pay out the door?

29 replies to this topic
  • Gadsen

Posted February 28, 2006 - 08:59 PM

...05 WR450's for $6199 OTD. Wife said "NO WAY", too many toys now.

So when do you pick it up?
:thumbsup:

• tfitzgerald2

Posted February 28, 2006 - 09:36 PM

Just paid $6850 out the door in San Diego. They wouldn't go any lower.

• twenty34

Posted February 28, 2006 - 09:38 PM

Yea, it just depends on the dealer - CycleTrader used may be an option I suppose for some!

Just paid $6850 out the door in San Diego. They wouldn't go any lower.

• WildRide

Posted March 01, 2006 - 08:34 PM

I just saw only one used 06 WR 450 in Cycle Trader, but the rest were all new.

Yes, this is a price on a new bike, just a "leftover" from 05.

• WildRide

Posted March 01, 2006 - 08:37 PM

So when do you pick it up?
:thumbsup:

buying a new bike... very special
riding with my sons.... really fun
peace with my better half.... priceless

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gdm

Posted March 01, 2006 - 08:44 PM

Just picked up a used 2005 wr450f with 70 miles on it for $5000. Looks brand new. Found it in cycle trader on line in S. Cal.. This guy had two of these bikes, same price. Might be one left. Check it out. :thumbsup:

• jtrone

Posted March 02, 2006 - 02:31 PM

Got my 06 For $6499 OTD at Roseville Yamaha. They would not go any lower.

• MLYARGER

Posted March 02, 2006 - 03:02 PM

I think everyone on this forum should state what their OTD price includes. For example, in Tennessee you are going to have to pay the sales tax at a dealership, but many will go out of state to buy to "save" the sales tax amount. TN has figured this out and now audits the sales of many border state businesses and the ones that advertise into TN. You then get hit with a tax bill plus interest depending on when the bike was bought. Another example is KY. From what I understand any vehicle that is strictly off road is not taxed. So when someone says 6800 OTD, in my area of TN I would figure they paid around $6200 for the actual bike. Which would be about $600 off MSRP(which sound like a fair deal to me).

• 05BlackTaco

Posted March 02, 2006 - 06:11 PM

I paid exactly 7,000 with tax, title, and licensing from North Hollywood Yamaha and Honda. They would not go any lower even though I left the dealership. They would not budge

• Golden Graham

Posted March 03, 2006 - 12:16 AM

At the end of February Hahms Motorsports advertised in the "Cycle Trader" magazine the 2006 WR450 for 6359.00 Out the door. I went right down and bought one at that price. They were easy to deal with. I have bought bikes from them before and have had a good experience each time as long as I have brought a good advertised price in with me for them to beat. Otherwise you will pay too much. Good luck.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.