Mike68 (and everybody else who is going) and Sundays Turkey Run in Mass

13 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted September 26, 2001 - 12:35 AM

According to my map, New Boston is just southwest of Dennis off of 6A. Do you have any idea on start time? I can pick you up or ??? We can take my XTerra and trailer if you'd like, or I can meet you there.

I will call you before mid-day Saturday.

'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat.

• *mike68*

Posted September 26, 2001 - 12:42 AM

I can't make this turkey run. I have to close the camp in Maine and have a wedding Sat evening. I will be doing at least 2 more turkey runs. 1 in Oct and 1 in Nov. I will keep you informed.

• MN_Kevin

Posted September 26, 2001 - 01:55 AM

okey dokey, next time! :)

• tripm

Posted September 26, 2001 - 02:22 AM

That ride is in the Birkshires, not on the cape.
http://www.netra.org...ripleb trun.htm

• MN_Kevin

Posted September 26, 2001 - 06:11 AM

got it, west of Springfield!

Mark, do you have a start time? Are you going?

• tripm

Posted September 26, 2001 - 07:48 AM

I'm going to a party the day before that is about 40 minutes from the ride, but I'll have my dog and wife with me and I'm not sure how to ditch them and do the ride. I can't leave her without the car and I don't want to have her sit around all day and wait for me. It sucks because I grew up near there and would love to try the route.

• *mike68*

Posted September 26, 2001 - 07:58 AM

Have Kev pick you up on the way through.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted September 26, 2001 - 10:28 AM

Sounds like a plan in action!

If you feel like it Mark, 603-942-7105.

• Ron_S

Posted September 26, 2001 - 03:15 PM

Kevin, I am planning to be there with some of the guy's. I am not sure how many, some of the guy's are thinking of doing the Pachaug Loop out of Central Village, but I think they will get voted down. The leg is doing OK, I hope to be 90% by Sunday. I'll look you up. Ron

• MN_Kevin

Posted September 26, 2001 - 03:36 PM

Hey Ron!!
MTrip called me tonight. He is trying to come up w/ a plan to make it.

I may be giving him a ride.

Mark said it starts at 9am.

• tripm

Posted September 28, 2001 - 08:59 AM

I'm out Kevin. Hope you enjoy it.

Here are the details in case you didn't see them:

September 30th

Key Time: 9:00am

Start - Tucker's Restaurant, New Boston, MA

Arrowed from RTE 8 and RTE 57, New Boston, MA

No Camping

For information call Chris Tooker (860)830-1358

Registered bikes only!!

Come ride the scenic Southern Berkshires!

• MN_Kevin

Posted September 28, 2001 - 11:51 AM

With me possible leaving for Wisconsin without my family, I have decided to stay home and enjoy my family prior to my departure.

I am looking forward to dropping off my bike at Eric Gorr's desk (in Wisconsin) to have him:

1 - figure out the low rpm rev limit,
2 - find the lost horsepower/torque
3 - jet it
4 - bore it to a 420 in repair of the
damaged cylinder.

but not necessarily in that order!

• Ron_S

Posted September 29, 2001 - 12:35 AM

Kevin, I talked to Mark last night, he had his shoulder x-rayed, and he had dislocated his collarbone at the ride too. I don't know if we are going to make this one. I just recieved some info on Cell knee braces. I may have to get some. Hope to see you on October 14. I'll be in touch.

• MN_Kevin

Posted September 29, 2001 - 09:08 PM

Get those knee braces, Dude!!
Hope to ride w/ you again!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.