3 replies to this topic
  • Chris_Slade

Posted September 25, 2001 - 08:56 PM

Hey you Yamadog fellas. Any of you removing your kickstand on your "enduro" versions? My dad has a 00 426 and at 5'6", he can't get a kick to start the thing on level ground. He would like to mount a stand on the bike to lean it so he can get a kick from the pegs! Any reccommendations besides this? Will a WR stand fit a YZ?

'01 KTM 520 SX
'95 KX 250 FOR SALE!!! -asking $2000 with decent amount of plastics/decals, parts!!
AMA Dist 6 Member
Hare Scramble Class B #523

• freestyle111

Posted September 25, 2001 - 09:20 PM

bajadesigns and rockymountain both sell kickstands that bolt on yz.yz doesnt have kickstand mount welded on frame so wr stand wont work.if he buys a aftermarket kickstand dont get one the bolts thru swingarm.drilling holes in swingarm weakens it dramatically.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_H

Posted September 25, 2001 - 09:34 PM

i recommend growing some legs. works great for kicking the dirtbike and wearing shorts.

• *mike68*

Posted September 26, 2001 - 12:46 AM

I've been usin a leg stretcher for 2 mos now and have gained an inch in height. They work great. In a couple years I will be 7ft.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.