Manuals

4 replies to this topic
  • jobstress

Posted February 27, 2006 - 12:34 PM

I am looking to purchase a manual for my 2000 WR 400 what do you recommend? What do you use? What do you like or don't like about it?

• byggd

Posted February 27, 2006 - 01:17 PM

I bought the factory manual for my 02 426 and so far is has proven to be very complete.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John M62

Posted February 27, 2006 - 04:26 PM

I would get the Clymer.

• dl19

Posted February 27, 2006 - 08:48 PM

I purchased a Factory Manual for my Phazer, XR400, XR50, CR85 at around 65-70 a pop. They were fine but after comparing them to a Clymer I would save the extra 30 and go with Clymer. The Ebay crap is totally fake and some knock off garbage unless it is a used truely factory manual from a individual not some junk salesman with a lot of sales/replies.

• CAVSCOUT96

Posted February 28, 2006 - 04:55 PM

The yamaha manuals are top notch especially compared to other manufacturers. (that's according to the mechanics at my local yamaha/suzuki dealer) I've found them to be pretty darn good. I also have the Clymer because sometines pictures are just plain better than drawings. Either is good BOTH is better.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.