A bit O/T, anybody going to the Spanish Moto GP in March?

6 replies to this topic
  • Frostbite

Posted February 27, 2006 - 08:47 AM

I'm heading over to catch some sun and a couple of races. Just wondering if anyone else here will be in Jarez on March 26?

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 27, 2006 - 10:53 AM

Wow you sure get around Frostbite! :bonk: I thought you never left the frozen Tundra. :thumbsup: The spanish motoGP crowd is nuts! You are sure to have a great time. Gibeneau on a Ducati at Jerez should give the doctor a good challenge! Have fun and post some pics when you get back! I will be in Moab that week. :thumbsup:

• Frostbite

Posted February 27, 2006 - 01:38 PM

I have to defrost once in a while Indy. I'll swap you pics, Jerez for Moab, although I may have a few more Senioritas :thumbsup: in my pics than yours.

Speaking of defrosting, this global warming thing is really starting to work, it's +5 here today, that's a record temperature since they started recording data in 1946. :thumbsup: The fenders on my bike are starting to melt.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bluebike1999

Posted February 27, 2006 - 02:31 PM

you'll need slicks too now if you are in the GP.
cut the paddles off the trak (slicktrak), might pay to remove the ski though as that will cause too much wind resistance. should be able to pick out a wr400/30 in among the gp bikes, so i'll keep an eye out for you.

btw she up and going again?

better get some sunscreen for your heatwave.

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 27, 2006 - 03:35 PM

I have to defrost once in a while Indy. I'll swap you pics, Jerez for Moab, although I may have a few more Senioritas :thumbsup: in my pics than yours.

You lucky dog! They really know to show off the women over in Europe at MotoGP events!

Posted Image

Posted Image

• kskyles

Posted February 27, 2006 - 04:59 PM

i actually lived in Jerez for about 5 months. i was there during the GP event, and the place gets crazy.

it's nothing but hot spanish women and bikes. at night, they close off the main street through town so guys can do tricks on their bikes all night long. you'll have a fantastic time.

• Frostbite

Posted February 28, 2006 - 04:09 AM

you'll need slicks too now if you are in the GP.
cut the paddles off the trak (slicktrak),

No way mate, I'm keeping me paddles. They'll definitely give me the advantage if Max nudges me onto the grass, plus, I just studded it. I'm thinking that the asphalt in Spain will be nice and soft from the heat, and my studs'll dig in nicely. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.