Big PIG coming!!!!

2 replies to this topic
  • MindBlower

Posted February 26, 2006 - 05:44 PM

After being THIS close to getting a DRZ400 SM I just commited to a super clean 03 BRP with BD dual sport kit and a set of street tire. THis thing looks like brand new, NO scratches on cases or fenders. Supposedly ridden for no more than 1 month total since purchased. Paying $4300. (haven't been pricing these at ALL) Came across it on ebay and was very interested, then looked down further and it's in MY TOWN!! Looked at and rode it today and offered. This thing is sweet and felt surprisingly small and un-piglike to me. (on the street). STill corked and all stock, oh, except for the rear passenger pegs and the ds kit.
I'm a happy man.
How'd I do? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • justicedone

Posted February 26, 2006 - 05:47 PM

Sounds like your gonna have fun 2 me. You should post some pics. And do some mods when ready.

:thumbsup:

• goblin127

Posted February 26, 2006 - 08:43 PM

Sounds like it can't be passed on.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.