Orange Crush Plastic Kit

22 replies to this topic
  • The_Missile

Posted September 28, 2001 - 12:55 AM

Yup, here in Europe we drink beer.
I hear theres a coupla brands in the US trying to pass off their soda as beer....bud....miller....coors :)

My helmet is on so let me have it !!

------------------
The Missile
'99 WR400F
Airbox Lid - gone
Throttle Stop - shorty!
Plastics/Tank/Seat - One Industries
Street Legal

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted September 28, 2001 - 03:53 AM

I have an 01 YZ250f and a 99 KTM 200MXC. I love them both. The KTM is top notch stuff, very reliable and wears extremely well (actually It is a 99 SX 125 chassis into which I put my 98 200 motor, ignition, pipe, 3.2 gal tank, carb in order to have a 200 with 50mm WP fork). The two bikes have similar top end power and both are a blast to ride. I am about the same speed on each but the YZ takes less effort to go fast on. I have ridden the KTM thumpers and they are not for me but I have a friend who hauls on a 2000 520 and he loves it. When we traded bikes (he rode my 250F) I never saw him go so fast and he weighs 100# more than I do. Variety is the spice of life. I did amatuer MX in the 70's and there was an astonishing variety of bikes on the start line, all had good and bad traits but it was a blast to be around.

• *mike68*

Posted September 28, 2001 - 04:13 AM

When I did my enuro a few weeks ago, through out the 80 miles I Passed and got passed by KTM, Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha. It doesnt really matter. Ride what you got and if you want it to be fast, ride it alot.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.