looking for YAM bar-pad

2 replies to this topic
  • bender2601

Posted February 26, 2006 - 12:42 AM

Hi folks, I was searching the web up and down - but no evidence of where to find these Yamaha bar pads (I don't like these glossy and shiny ones that are available on every corner).

Posted Image

Has anyone got a hint for me where to get these?
Cheers,
Robert

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncmountainman

Posted February 26, 2006 - 07:06 AM

i have a gyt-r one thats kinda glossy also,it looks like the one in the picture. came from yamaha gyt-r catalog on the website. i'd mail ya mine for the shipping charge,as i don't use it anymore but it would probly be cheaper just to order one :thumbsup:

• bender2601

Posted February 27, 2006 - 03:10 AM

Thanks, but I've already got the one you mentioned. I simply don't like the glossy look. Unfortunately 99% of all bar-pads seem to be made of that material (I prefer the nylon version)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.