18 inch rear to 19 inch rear

3 replies to this topic
  • ditchound

Posted February 24, 2006 - 08:51 AM

I was going to buy a 2006 YZ450F, I use my bike mostly for ice racing and have alot of $500 ice tires that are 18 inch. Would any one with a newer WR be interested in trading for a new never used 2006 19 inch wheel?

• tmckeown

Posted February 24, 2006 - 10:44 AM

I just bought a 19" rim and set of spokes and took part my 18" rim. Took around 2h to lace and true it.

Timo Mc

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • neiltkool

Posted February 24, 2006 - 11:25 AM

If you can't find anyone to trade with you, I have a used 18in rim (with spokes and nipples) to fit the big Yamaha four-stroke. I bought it for the same reason as you, actually to lace up to a YZ426F, and never got around to doing it. Send me a PM if your interested and I'll give you more details along with some pictures. -Neil

• freestyle250

Posted February 25, 2006 - 12:25 AM

If you didnt live so damn far away... I really want the 19 inch wheel though. Its black, is that a problem?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.