white brothers e2

5 replies to this topic
  • jwcrf05

Posted February 23, 2006 - 06:24 PM

hey guys I am looking for some more info on this pipe. i need something quiet as possible and would like to know if this pipe is repackable or not. thanks

• Norman

Posted February 23, 2006 - 06:30 PM

I just got mine and yes it is re-packable. I havent ridden with mine yet but it is longer than what I wanted, its as long as the stock pipe. I think Im gonna take it off to sell if you are interested. Shoot me a pm. As far as re-packing, it looks like it comes apart in the rear, it is bolted together instead of riveted, looks like it would be real easy to take apart. :thumbsup:

• dirtbikindad426

Posted February 23, 2006 - 11:24 PM

I just got mine and yes it is re-packable. I havent ridden with mine yet but it is longer than what I wanted, its as long as the stock pipe. I think Im gonna take it off to sell if you are interested. Shoot me a pm. As far as re-packing, it looks like it comes apart in the rear, it is bolted together instead of riveted, looks like it would be real easy to take apart. :thumbsup:

Norman,

Let me know how much you are selling it for I need one for my new yellow bird! PM me or post it your choice.

Thanks DBD

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dano426

Posted February 24, 2006 - 06:32 AM

i need something quiet as possible

E2 is a good pipe, but the quietest option is an FMFQ with a power or megabomb header

• 2fastwhitey

Posted February 24, 2006 - 08:35 PM

E2 is a good pipe, but the quietest option is an FMFQ with a power or megabomb header

I agree with Dano, I have a 426 with an E-Series pipe and it thumps. One of the loudest pipes out there. I don't think it is repackable since you can see straight through it. Maybe, maybe not.

• David37

Posted February 24, 2006 - 10:54 PM

I've been running the quiet WB E2 with the spark arrester insert on my 250F for over a year and half and yes, you can repack it, WB sells repack kits for the E2. I recommend the E2 or the FMF Q2 series if you're looking for a quiet pipe. The E2 also comes with competion end cap, if you decide to moto without the spark arrester but the pipe won't pass the 96db sound test. The 96db sound limit on all California public OHV areas is one of the reasons why all of the pipe manufacturers are now making 96db compliant pipes.

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.