WR426 to YZ426 tank seat info needed

3 replies to this topic
  • njracer

Posted February 22, 2006 - 09:32 AM

I would like to change my WR seat and tank to the YZ seat and tank (making the WR into a Supermotard) and need to know what I need to make the swap.

Where is the best place to buy the tank/seat and is there anything else I need to make the swap?

Thanks,

njracer

• nimiz1

Posted February 22, 2006 - 10:12 AM

no you only need the seat and tank and you can use the seat and tank from all
yz-250f/400f/426f from 1998-2002.
the best place to find this items is EBAY.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tp3dxf

Posted February 22, 2006 - 11:25 AM

I would like to change my WR seat and tank to the YZ seat and tank (making the WR into a Supermotard) and need to know what I need to make the swap.

Where is the best place to buy the tank/seat and is there anything else I need to make the swap?

Thanks,

njracer

All you need is a seat and tank from a YZ 426 and your good. A YZ 250F set up should work as well.

I have a SDG YZ seat on my WR426 and I run a Clarke 3.2 gallon YZ tank. Great set up. Keep your eye on E-bay look for YZ426 parts.

• njracer

Posted February 22, 2006 - 01:18 PM

Does anybody know the best place to buy a replacement YZ250/426 tank? I found a seat on egay and the OEM tank $ is freakin CrAzY.

Thanks,

njracer

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.