What oil do you run in your YAMAHA?

25 replies to this topic
  • boer

Posted February 21, 2006 - 04:00 AM

I am still running the old Mobil 1 redcap. I bought 2 the last 2 cases of it that napa here in Missoula had in early december. I will probably run Amsiol when I run out of this.

Is that the Racing 4T 15W-50 oil?? :thumbsup:

• nqglen

Posted February 21, 2006 - 05:07 AM

Motul 5100

• TARFELE

Posted February 21, 2006 - 05:55 AM

Honda GN4 and have never used anything else.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bluethundaaaa

Posted February 21, 2006 - 03:17 PM

Is that the Racing 4T 15W-50 oil?? :thumbsup:

just the regular 15w-50 full synthetic oil.....I didn't know the Racing 4t came in a red cap container?? :thumbsup:

• idahoaggie99

Posted February 21, 2006 - 04:21 PM

I am still running the old Mobil 1 redcap. I bought 2 the last 2 cases of it that napa here in Missoula had in early december. I will probably run Amsiol when I run out of this.

The Red Top is now the gold top. Same stuff. Check out some old threads and here:

http://www.mobil1.co...nce_15W-50.aspx

Had the wife pick some up at Wallyworld. Life is good. :thumbsup:

• Cmott426

Posted February 22, 2006 - 06:55 AM

The Red Top is now the gold top. Same stuff. Check out some old threads and here:

http://www.mobil1.co...nce_15W-50.aspx

Had the wife pick some up at Wallyworld. Life is good. :thumbsup:

Thats what I use. The bike has never seen anything other than that. The previouse owner used it and now I use it. No problems with the bike ever and it is now 5 years old.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.