Will a 426 pipe or on an 03 wr

1 reply to this topic
  • huero

Posted February 20, 2006 - 01:32 AM

I have searched trying to answer this question but now I think I more confused.

I looked in the dealer catolgue and some show the 426 and the 450 together, On the other hand. it shows that thea are different.

CAN anyone tell me as to weather I can used a pipe fron a 426 on a wr50.

Thanks ,

HUERO

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • silverlakerider

Posted February 21, 2006 - 05:53 AM

I just bought a 2005 wr450 and I tried to put my DR.D exhaust off of my 2000 yz426 on it and it didn't fit. The subframe aft mount is about 1/2" too far back. I also tried my skidplate, and sharkfin and they didn't work. I got the radiator guards (devol) to work but the front fender would slightly scrape them while turning. There's just little subtle differences on these bikes after 2003 or before 2003.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.