99' YZ pipe fit an 01' WR ?

1 reply to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted September 23, 2001 - 10:08 AM

Hey there I was just wondering if a 1999 YZ muffler will fit the 2001 WR, aside from the header pipe being a little different to clear the oil filter housing will they mate up in the same place near the carb area?
I am asking cause there is a chance that I have a cheap 99 YZ muffler and I want to place it on my 2001 WR (stock head pipe) to see if there is any significant difference?

------------------
01' WR426,YZ timing,EMP #2,#48Pilot,#100PAJ,#172 Main,BK mod,stock pipe-no baffle, open airbox,Gray-Wire Pulled,K&N Filter, throttle stop mod,CA Street Legal,Pure SuperMotard 17 in. wheels, 15/46 gears,ProTaper bars,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TeamScream

Posted September 24, 2001 - 07:17 AM

Ok does anyone know the answer to this question?

------------------
01' WR426,YZ timing,EMP #2,#48Pilot,#100PAJ,#172 Main,BK mod,stock pipe-no baffle, open airbox,Gray-Wire Pulled,K&N Filter, throttle stop mod,CA Street Legal,Pure SuperMotard 17 in. wheels, 15/46 gears,ProTaper bars,

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.