Did Barnums get cheaper?

1 reply to this topic
  • wickedsprint

Posted February 19, 2006 - 11:27 AM

I have been meaning to order an edelbrock carb for the beast but for awhile I coulda sworn the prices on Barnums webpage for over 400 bucks, but I really wanted to get one from him since he is the one that takes the time to help us all with tuning them, looked on the page today and they were listed at 395, has it always been this way? I went ahead and ordered one from him, hope it gets here soon so I can start playing with it. Any of you high altitude guys running an eddy? Preliminary research shows a 17E needle and about 12 clicks out from full rich as a starting point, lemme know if this jives with what you high altitude (greater than 5k) are running. Bike is uncorked with a drilled tip.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Supplicate

Posted February 19, 2006 - 11:31 AM

if you want me to, I'll ask Rob when I'm down there next week.

He's puting one on the Pig and tuning it for me while I'm there.

btw, the price they quoted me for a full blown Quicksliver rig was $395

edit: i kinda missed the part where you said you already ordered it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 8 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.