Let's build a Yamaha

5 replies to this topic
  • Sam_66

Posted February 18, 2006 - 11:05 AM

The DRZ is ahead in the poll by a few hundred votes. I think it should be a WR450f that represents TT and not the suzuki. So for you guys that haven't voted yet, let's try and get the WR or the YZ in the lead

• 642MX

Posted February 18, 2006 - 02:51 PM

The polls have been closed, we are stuck with a POS Suzuki. :thumbsup:

• Matty05

Posted February 18, 2006 - 04:07 PM

At least is is not a POS Honda! It would be a good challenge for them.
It would be good to see something different from the norm.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Yamahondaha

Posted February 18, 2006 - 08:56 PM

The DRZ is ahead in the poll by a few hundred votes. I think it should be a WR450f that represents TT and not the suzuki. So for you guys that haven't voted yet, let's try and get the WR or the YZ in the lead

We need to combine the YZ and WR the way they combined the E and S model DRZ

• Yamahondaha

Posted February 18, 2006 - 09:09 PM

At least is is not a POS Honda! It would be a good challenge for them.
It would be good to see something different from the norm.

I think if they do choose the DRZ it would be interesting to see how "light" they can build it. I saw a DRZ "S" model that some guy put tons of goodies into it but it still weighs like 270 lbs :thumbsup: . I have also seen a YZ426 motor in a CR250 frame that looked very trick, better than the 06 YZ. Think how easy the valve adjustments would be in a perimeter frame... :thumbsup:

• Sam_66

Posted February 19, 2006 - 06:00 PM

I would have liked to see the yami win the poll but I must admit this drz is going to be one trick bike. I can't wait to see it when it's finished.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.