Starter removal 04'wr450

1 reply to this topic
  • kluverk

Posted February 18, 2006 - 10:13 AM

I don't think my last post was that clear. I'm looking for a leftside crankcase cover for an '04 wr450 that does not have the locations for the torque limiter or idle gear. It would be nice to have a cover (OEM or other) that you don't have to cork up after removing the starter. ive seen them on newer models, I think. . .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mtrablue

Posted February 19, 2006 - 08:41 PM

i don't think there is one. the wr engine center case has the profile of your stock side cover so the yz cover won't work. thats not to say you couldn't do a little cutting and fabricating. the side cover is aluminum and can be welded pretty easy.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.