Otd $ Wrf450

2 replies to this topic
  • odonnks

Posted February 18, 2006 - 03:44 AM

I had lookd at a 01 226 but it was pretty whipped . Started to look around and decided to go new.
My local dealer is PA gave me an OTD price of $6721. In pa the tax rate is 6%. and registration around 30.
So his actual sell price is near $6350.00.
I thought it seemed pretty good till I saw some prices folks are getting around other parts of the US.

Does anyone actually know what a dealer pays for a WR450 ? and why the big variance from state to state?

Thanks !

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dbailey223

Posted February 18, 2006 - 07:03 AM

You can go online and pay like $20 to get the wholesale price, but of course there's exceptions, dealer incentives, etc.

• Oouthere

Posted February 18, 2006 - 10:49 AM

This is where I bought my '04 WR450F in Dec of '03 for $5,549. The '06 is $5,899 otd.

http://www.abernathy...er=2&DispType=0

Rich

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.