Looking for Grafics Kit for a WR400

1 reply to this topic
  • parkstaff

Posted February 17, 2006 - 04:52 PM

Looking for Graphics Kit for a WR400

I recently bought a 1999 WR 400 with a Factory FX graphics kit. The Kit on my bike is I believe from 2000-2001 and is missing many pieces. I have been looking for this kit for a few weeks but no luck. I started searching for any complete MX style kit for this bike I could not find one.

I hope someone can help me out.
Thank you

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bluebike1999

Posted February 17, 2006 - 06:18 PM

on all the pics i've seen of wr400's the tank graphics are missing and only left on the radiator shrouds.
i have been told by a vinyl sticker guy that the plastic is almost poreous and the fumes and vapour can effect the stickers and that is why they come off so often. I dont know whether or not this is model specific to the 400's but any sticker/graphics kit you get should be one with a perforated surface, hundreds of small holes, as to allow the plastic to' breathe'.
in my ususal tightarse fashion, i made my own using reflective vinyl
http://img.photobuck...99/DSC00163.jpg, but as i said the ones on the tank ended up blistered like the originals.

there are some good kits around, but as to how long they last, i dont know.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.