trip meter not working

1 reply to this topic
  • charliep

Posted February 17, 2006 - 09:07 AM

My trip meter did not work after I had my front wheel off. Is there a trick to putting on the gear at the hub?

Any suggestions? thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle250

Posted February 17, 2006 - 09:31 AM

My trip meter did not work after I had my front wheel off. Is there a trick to putting on the gear at the hub?

Any suggestions? thanks.

Your hub has two notches on it that match up with two notches on the inside of the odometer. just make sure you have it on straight. Its pretty hard to put that on in a way that it wont allow the notches to catch. make sure your axle is in all the way, and the wire is is screwed in at the top. Also, check up by the odometer screen, and make sure you dont have the rolling knob pulled out.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.