Best OTD price for YZ450F in California?

30 replies to this topic
  • meyer fire

Posted February 20, 2006 - 06:01 PM

I really don't know, I did give my deposit way back in OCT 05. Picked up my bike NOV 23rd, they must have misquoted me but they stood by what they said.

• dirtbikindad426

Posted February 20, 2006 - 09:23 PM

try hahm motorsports. i bought my 04 from them in 04 for 5199.00 otd when everybody eles wanted 7200.00 otd

I just bought my SE YZ450F from Hahm and I got the best price I could find in Kalifornia on it. Most dealers wanted 7400 otd got a few to go 7200 otd and one to go 7100 otd Hahm did me better than that. I can't say that you will get lower than that 7100 otd but I did so it's worth a try. Call them they are in Anaheim. My contact even had my bike signed by Chad Reed when he was there for an autograph session.

Hahm Motorsports 714-563-1700

• riderman329

Posted February 21, 2006 - 10:08 AM

honda east has had the bikes since mid jan. so sounds like to me you got shafted, i put a down paymen on jan 5th and pick my bike up feb 3rd

so there's no way you guys were number 1 and 2, i think you need to give some body a call! to find out were your bike is?

• PK

Posted February 21, 2006 - 03:09 PM

We put our deposits down recently and they (Honda East) has sold all their bikes. We didn't get shafted, just got on the boat a little late, that's all. Scott is scouring the streets for one. If there is nothing firmed up by tomorrow, I'm going to plan B, DSmotorsports, PM me if you want in...

• DSMotorsport

Posted February 21, 2006 - 08:53 PM

Im going to wait it out another week or so. When I first called 3 weeks ago, scott said they didn't have any in stock, but they could order and get them in "3 to 10 days". Id like to think they will see some more yzf450s this week. IF they get blue, I guess Ill take a blue one..whatever.

Im sure if they had the bikes sitting in the showroom, they would rather have the remaining $6400 or so I owe them, rather than only my whopping $200 deposit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PK

Posted February 22, 2006 - 08:06 AM

Scott called me today and said he got 2 of them in last night, have you heard from him? Glad I waited...

• DSMotorsport

Posted February 22, 2006 - 08:58 PM

I had a nice email waiting for me this morning. My bike is there too! :thumbsup: Im awaiting Fedex tommorrow with paperwork to sign, have notorized, and Fedex overnight back to them. Bike will hopefully be in my hands wednsday night of next week. Im so excited. :bonk: Going to be fun tearing it down to grease bearings, install new jets and fuel screw, new chain, taller bars, ASV levers and some other misc stuff before the first ride.

praying the weather is nice the first weekend of March for a good ride at Etown. :thumbsup:

• DSMotorsport

Posted February 23, 2006 - 04:39 PM

I recieved my paperwork via fedex overnight this morning. Got it all signed and notorized and sent it back fedex overnight this afternoon. Hopefully Ill have my new yellow 450 on tuesday or wednesday of next week. So far so good.

• RoughR1der

Posted March 02, 2006 - 05:13 PM

I'm going to buy the blue one maybe tomorrow, if not by Monday for sure. Where can I get the best price? Hahm, Montclair, or LA? I am thinking Hahm, they have OTD for 6799 in CycleTrader and I should be able to get them down a bit more.

• dirtbikindad426

Posted March 02, 2006 - 06:26 PM

I'm going to buy the blue one maybe tomorrow, if not by Monday for sure. Where can I get the best price? Hahm, Montclair, or LA? I am thinking Hahm, they have OTD for 6799 in CycleTrader and I should be able to get them down a bit more.

Hahm is the place you want to go for sure!

• ethan

Posted March 02, 2006 - 07:45 PM

I bought my blue bike in January from Bert's Megamall for $7000 OTD. I think the salesman was Eric. I checked every dealer I know and they were the only ones that would deal at all. I drove up from south Orange County. I came off an 05' YZ450F and only ride/race tracks. Trust me, it is worth every penny.
PM me if you want.

Related Content

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.