Looking for 48 pilot jet

2 replies to this topic
  • cirrusdriver

Posted February 16, 2006 - 02:46 PM

I have purchased every thing to do the free mods on my 05 wr450 except the 48 pilot jet. None of the local dealers have one. Got the AIS removal from TT but it does not come with the 48 pilot jet. Where can one be purchased from?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bg10459

Posted February 16, 2006 - 02:56 PM

You can order it from sudco, but shipping is kinda expensive for only 1 jet. Won't the dealer order one for you? That's where I got mine.

• dbailey223

Posted February 16, 2006 - 04:01 PM

Zanottis also has em online. Again, unless you order a few things, the shipping will probably be more than the jet. But, if you need it, you need it.

A local Yamaha shop actually gave me one. I couldn't believe it. Maybe they felt bad after telling me I didn't need a new leak jet and starter jet--I'll just mess things up. Yah right. I went and ordered those from zanotti's!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.