white bros e2 exhaust for 06 xr 650l

4 replies to this topic
  • elevatorgod

Posted February 15, 2006 - 08:47 PM

I went to pick up my new w/b e2 pipe for my 06, and the dude told me that it will not bolt up to my bike. I did not have my bike with me to match up the bolt pattern. I called w/b techline and they told me that they discontinued the pipe for the 650L in 04.
I've read on T/T for over a month now on how you guys are bolting on these mothers. What's the true story? And what jet kit should I install/

• radvocaat

Posted February 15, 2006 - 09:32 PM

Hmmmm! Mine fits, but it's a '01. I don't think they've changed that much! Mine doesn't bolt on the same place as stock, have to use the bolt hole from stock turn signal spot. It works fine though! Good luck!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • daveld

Posted February 15, 2006 - 09:53 PM

Mine fit but not with the stock bolt or the one supplied by white brothers. I had to go to OSH and buy one. Still not happy cause it sits to close to fender. It does not melt the fender though :thumbsup: And yes, it mounts to the turn signal hole.

2006 XR 650 L

• Wheels up

Posted February 16, 2006 - 04:15 AM

Ebay is littered with them. The 600 R is interchangeable also.

• elevatorgod

Posted February 16, 2006 - 09:08 PM

How does the pipe sound? Did you re jet it?

Related Content

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  57 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  40 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.