Smog pump block off question

All right guys, I am in the middle of installing the smog block off kit on my 05 650L. The directions from XRs only suck. Can anyone tell me which carb vacuum hoses get blocked off? The kit comes with two rubber caps. On the carb there are two vacuum hoses that tee into one and then go to the air pump. Any help?

All right guys, I am in the middle of installing the smog block off kit on my 05 650L. The directions from XRs only suck. Can anyone tell me which carb vacuum hoses get blocked off? The kit comes with two rubber caps. On the carb there are two vacuum hoses that tee into one and then go to the air pump. Any help?

I concur that 4strokes.com has info on this.

For my L, I used one section of that hose you are speaking of, and looped it from one nipple on the carb to the other. Like in Step 5 at this URL: 4strokes

I concur that 4strokes.com has info on this.

For my L, I used one section of that hose you are speaking of, and looped it from one nipple on the carb to the other. Like in Step 5 at this URL: 4strokes

Thats exactly waht I did too. I did it all myself, all you need out of the kit is the plates, everything else is there, you just gotta cut a couple hoses.

great mod!