left over 05 yz 450

22 replies to this topic
  • kawirider

Posted April 04, 2006 - 07:49 PM

Are you guys forgetting that TT sells new MX bikes for cheap? http://oem.thumperta...crossbikes.aspx They are selling an '06 YZ450F for $6199

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YubaRider

Posted April 04, 2006 - 08:11 PM

I have a 05 and found 1st gear to be a pain on some mountain rides. The flywheel fix would hurt me on the track, so I went one tooth smaller in the front. It's easy to swap out and most of the time isn't needed.. Also through the stock chain away they suck! Get you a O-ring chain...

• T H O R

Posted April 05, 2006 - 07:05 AM

Shove out the $1000 dollars on the new 2006. Your getting this 05 left-over for $5,880, I just bought a new 06 for 6,864 out the door, and I even had to pay for crate and shipping (180) because my dealer was out of stock, so it was really only 6,680 out the door, after tax, title, etc...

I choose the 06 because of the new frame (main point), and all the other new features, plus I rode one and fell in love :thumbsup:

It's your money. Either way its a Yamaha.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.