Where in for a long fight!

7 replies to this topic
  • aftershock

Posted September 20, 2001 - 04:20 PM

What a speech our President George Bush gave. I'm proud to be an American, GOD BLESS THE USA.

• big_G

Posted September 20, 2001 - 04:59 PM

Amen brother, gotta hand it to W!! He has shown more strength and patience than I could ever have imagined. My finger would have been pushin the button like I was translating cattle auctions in morse code. I can only hope that liberal America continues their support and not puss out like Europe (not Britain!!) always does.
Sorry to be off topic but this IS America. By the way, did you guys catch a look at Hillary?? What a total freakin bitch!! The look on her face just made me wanna reach thru the screen and slap the smug off her mug. She was so fake....UGGGHHHH!!!

Oh yeah... I love my WR. Now were not off topic!!

God Bless America

• wayneoXCF

Posted September 20, 2001 - 05:29 PM

G-Your right on the $ w/ Hillary. That smug freak needed a wake up slap. That slo-mo clapping made me sick.
No wonder Slick Willy wasnt interested.....
Great speech by W. Thats just what America needed to hear!

[This message has been edited by wayneo426 (edited September 20, 2001).]

• gtms34

Posted September 20, 2001 - 07:39 PM

Thank god our former president and her husband are gone!
I wonder if GW has given any thought to a 4 stroke commando unit?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • *mike68*

Posted September 21, 2001 - 12:16 AM

Don't be so harsh on Billy boy and his Ho. Just think of how Billy boy would handle the situation. He would dress all the troops up in Ty-Dies and send them over to smoke'em out. Of course, Billy would go hide out in the mountains of Canada untill it was over.

• Scott_F

Posted September 21, 2001 - 04:34 AM

Pity they didn't have their offices in some very tall buildings. :)

I always cringe when I hear GWB speak. He is a poor orator, and even worse when it is spontaneous. But last night he read that teleprompter almost as well as Slick Willy. That speech was very well written, and his delivery was the speech of his life.

• boxsterboy

Posted September 21, 2001 - 06:13 AM

I with you man. Lets load up our bike and put some missles on them and machine guns.

anyone have any cammo stickers?

Reminds me of that movie in the mid 80's. LOL

01 WR426 Uncorked.

• armourbl

Posted September 21, 2001 - 08:23 AM

I remember that movie...That would be great. TT Comandos!!!

"Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump....BOOOM!"

2001 WR250F
White Brothers E Series Full exhaust
Panoram computer
Fly bars
jet kit
YZ timing I think (bought used)
Grey wire mod

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.