Need some help guys!

1 reply to this topic
  • MotoX352

Posted February 13, 2006 - 08:31 PM

Alright guys! Need some help here i remember back in the day reading through all these threads to find an answer about that darn accelerator bog problem. And there was a website I found where it shows how to modify your carb to be able to adjust the timing of the Pump. Im trying to help a buddy of mine out who has a 2000 426, and I personally have a 400 thats seriously went through some rebuilding and is now equivalent of a 450 tehehe. Anyways is 2000 the year where you have to drill and tap the darn thing and then put a set screw in? So if you have done it or know the website where the instructions are could ya all fill me in!

-Cameron :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Yak

Posted February 13, 2006 - 09:05 PM

http://motoman393.th.../tech/carb.html

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.