AIS Kit

7 replies to this topic
  • Derik Tate

Posted February 13, 2006 - 02:42 PM

AIS kit Purchased weeks ago. TT said that it should be any day but thats gone on for a while. Does anyone know where i can get one today? Need desperately for this weekend. :thumbsup:

• boer

Posted February 13, 2006 - 08:14 PM

:thumbsup: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :eek:

Yup, me too

I ordered mine from MXsouth 2 weeks ago. They finally tell me yesterday that it is on backorder till mid March. That's just :thumbsup:

• DWS450

Posted February 13, 2006 - 08:45 PM

I got mine from the dealer when I bought my bike...

• twenty34

Posted February 13, 2006 - 08:46 PM

Dude, Yamaha has had these back-ordered for months...They suck!

:thumbsup: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :eek:

Yup, me too

I ordered mine from MXsouth 2 weeks ago. They finally tell me yesterday that it is on backorder till mid March. That's just :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • boer

Posted February 13, 2006 - 08:51 PM

I got mine from the dealer when I bought my bike...

You lucky :bonk: :bonk: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• DWS450

Posted February 13, 2006 - 08:56 PM

I guess... Try Chapparal... http://www.chaparral-racing.com Search "AIS" and you will find it. Hopefully they have them in stock for you.

• clark4131

Posted February 13, 2006 - 09:15 PM

Just so you guys know, removing the AIS is not a performance enhancement as all it does is reduce your decel popping. If you have your bike jetted properly, you needn't worry about having the kit in time for anything. If the bike runs great but still pops due to the smog pump, then it still runs great, right?...SC

• Derik Tate

Posted February 14, 2006 - 04:59 AM

I hate hearing the popping and would like to fix it before my 3 day weekend ride.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.