Georgetown Injury Update

23 replies to this topic

Posted October 02, 2001 - 03:23 PM

Hay Howard thats geart news, sounds like your up and at it agian lets plan a ride at stonyford late oct,?

Posted October 02, 2001 - 08:07 PM

Monty, do you want to ride Saturday? I have to go to Tahoe on Sunday for a wedding but would like to get a ride in Saturday. My WR is not dual-sport ready yet but I would really like to ride it. What do you say? Paul

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted October 03, 2001 - 05:57 AM

Paul would love to go but I am getting ready for las vagus I am leving on the 11th so I have to get everthing ready after that daul sport ride last weekend, which by the way was one of the best I have been on.What did you think of that up hill section 3miles long dam what a hill.

Posted October 03, 2001 - 04:27 PM

Monty, we'll hook up for a ride when you get back from Vegas. I loved that whole ride even that up hill section. Dan and I were sort of expecting that the "Nasty Down hill" the guy refered to to be worse than it actually was. We went down and said is that all there is to it? It was a great trip. Let me know if you got the pictures I sent. Talk to you later, Paul

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.