Exhausting

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 03, 2001 - 06:24 AM

I was wondering if anyone had tried the quiet core in the ProCircuit T-4 exhaust, I heard 92dbls but was wondering if anyone had heard or knows different, I also saw an ad for the new FMF powercore IV 2-'Q' suposedly very quiet.
It's good to that the makers of these after market add-ons have finally listened to the needs of off-roaders and duel sporters..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted January 03, 2001 - 06:50 AM

ben i've got the standard T-4, what a racket! if you want it it's for sale & you can modify it.

Taffy

• Darren_Santilli

Posted January 06, 2001 - 06:04 AM

Taffy......

If your system is still for sale, I'm interested...I'll email you my phone number

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.