Which black front fender for XR650R?

1 reply to this topic
  • nastcat

Posted February 12, 2006 - 10:35 AM

Okay, I've done some homework and I keep getting conflicting views on which black front fender to use for the XR650R. The XR400R is suppose to bolt right on like stock. The problem, I've heard, occurs when you ride in muddy terrain. The XR400r fender, is said, not to come down far enough to protect the radiators. The CR250 fender is suppose to come down far enough to protect the radiators, but requires some work to make it fit. I would like to hear the opinions of the group on this subject before I make my decision. Thank you for your time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TreyP

Posted February 12, 2006 - 07:26 PM

The XR400 fender works fine, I have one on mine.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.