Wanted: Stock Header

4 replies to this topic
  • Matt_the_Fat

Posted September 19, 2001 - 05:45 PM

Hello, Thwappers!
I need a header to replace my swirly '01 WR426 header. mgordon@computerdata.com Someone with a Paypal account could be a nice, easy transaction. I heard that '98 and newer fit.
<Fat>

• scottannand

Posted September 27, 2001 - 12:19 PM

$50.00(WILL INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE US.)USE FOR 5 MINS.
HAVE A PAY PAL ACCOUNT

Originally posted by Matt the Fat:
Hello, Thwappers!
I need a header to replace my swirly '01 WR426 header. mgordon@computerdata.com Someone with a Paypal account could be a nice, easy transaction. I heard that '98 and newer fit.
<Fat>

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • #1_Hit-man

Posted September 27, 2001 - 12:31 PM

I've been looking for a header for about a week. Its posted on here, is it a 2001 header. If so I will buy it, the WR's are the same as the YZ headers right? Let me know, THANX! ~Hit-man~ yz426f@msn.com

------------------
00'YZ426F 00'XR50R LATER DAYS!!!

• scottannand

Posted September 28, 2001 - 05:08 AM

It is only been used for the first five minutes when I brought the bike home.
Yes, it will fit any year Yzf/wr.
I am in sherman Oaks, Ca. Don't know where you are but I will ship it to you UPS.
Or if your local you can stop buy and pick it up.
I will be down in Baja this weekend so can't ship it until monday.
Let me know......

• #1_Hit-man

Posted September 28, 2001 - 10:14 AM

Is it a 2001 header? THANX! ~Hit-man~ (I live in Harrisburg PA)

------------------
00'YZ426F 00'XR50R LATER DAYS!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.