What parts from 03 will fit an 06?

4 replies to this topic
  • PK

Posted February 11, 2006 - 03:11 PM

I've got some extra oil filters and air filters for my 03 YZ450 that I'm wondering if they will fit the 06 YZ450?

• debounce

Posted February 11, 2006 - 04:42 PM

The air filter is the same, but I don't think the oil filter is the same. Just take them off and compare them when you get your bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • zcookie49

Posted February 11, 2006 - 04:59 PM

oil filter is the same too. Had the guy at parts shop run the parts #, same. I have reused my twin air filters, scotts stainless oil fiter, and alum throttle tube from my 01 yz250f onto my 06 yz450f. Cage is the same on the air filter.

• MXKyle

Posted February 13, 2006 - 07:10 AM

I'm using my '03 front wheel on my '06 right now because I'm too lazy to change tires. I think the rear wheel fits too.

--KT--

• Butta

Posted February 13, 2006 - 09:01 AM

I've got some extra oil filters and air filters for my 03 YZ450 that I'm wondering if they will fit the 06 YZ450?

So you're gonna get one!?!? That's awesome!! We gotta go out and break it in properly!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.