Where to get maxxis tires the cheapest?

21 replies to this topic
  • Butta

Posted February 14, 2006 - 04:50 AM

I'm not saying let your local shop gouge you :thumbsup:

What would you do if you fouled your last plug, your buddy grabbed the last bottle of mix and didn't tell you, a cable broke 5 minutes into the ride on the first sunny day in three weeks and your local shop was not there? :thumbsup:

Well, in my experience, unless you had prepared for that cable/plug/bottle to expire or run out, then you're SOL because the shop won't have it in stock anyway. I can't believe the amount of times I've had to order consumables....it's just easier to go to the internet and have it delivered to my door rather than spend two trips to the bike shop that's 25 miles away (one to order it, the second to pick it up). The ideal place is Cycle Ranch, a track no less, that carries more inventory than any bike shop I've been to. VERY impressive.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ktmyama

Posted November 07, 2006 - 03:08 AM

i ride at barnwell mountain recreation area which has all kinds of terrain. i have been using maxxis ht front and rear.$104 from rocky mt.long lasting tires ,love em.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.